Saturday, January 16, 2016

Something I realized..not book related

Hi whoever is reading this! :) Welcome to my blog post!

What I realized after starting this blog is that even though I may not post every day and I care about how I look, education is very important to me. This realization came about a couple of  months ago when I found myself saying "I wish I didn't have to go to school",or "i wish i didn't have to learn this". That's when I started researching girls my age in other countries' education... They don't have one! I was so thankful at Thanksgiving for an education and ever since then I've been taking my grades and schoolwork. Of course I don't like waking up and GOING to school, but I appreciate the learning I do get to do there and I take myself very seriously.
Friendly reminder to the girls reading this: You are way more than how you look. Caring about yourself and how you look is fine, but when it comes down to it, your education and a diploma will get you farther than most beauty products will in life. I'm a beauty-buff myself and I want to make it known that girls are so much more than looks! Your personality and your brains get you further, ladies ;)

Love you, keep reading
Jane/Ari

No comments:

Post a Comment

You will see your comment soon, if I approve it ;)