Saturday, May 17, 2014

How am I doing? / This blog's hiatus

 Hi everyone! That's one of the few introductions I use: hi. Well, anyway, I'm doing just a little late Suggestion Saturday / Sunday and I'm also announcing that for this blog I'm going on hiatus, to wait until the right post comes wandering to my fingertips and onto the keyboard.

   So for this week's Suggestion Saturday I'm asking a question:
How am I doing?
 Other than the low amount of pageviews, I can tell from looking at the amounts of comments that TAB isn't as exciting as it used to be. I'm trying to get things in, and I'm trying to read a lot of books. Well, I'm actually trying to savor Little Women because I can't really follow it if I rush, and as for reading books my parents said I could be getting a gift this June... a gift card to Barnes!
   You have no idea how excited I am.
Well anyway, I just wanted to ask where I kind of lost ya'll because I've been posting and posting, and it's just not really going so well. I might be on hiatus for the next few days. But Tell Me About It will be active.
Thanks for reading and I hope I get some suggestions this Saturday! :)
- Jane

7 comments:

  1. Hey Jane,
    I think you have an awesome blog! I really enjoy reading it.
    I would like to ask you a question. Have you seen my cousin and I's blog yet? If you haven't you can see it here ( www.you-can-tell-everybody.blogspot.com ) . Would you want to sponsor with us? That is where we would both write a post about the other's blog, and maybe a link to it in the sidebar. This helps both of us gain more pageviews and it is also a good way to point out blogs you like to read. Just something to consider.

    Sincerely,
    Ashlee | You Can Tell Everybody

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Ashlee,
      That sounds awesome, but there are a few things to work out before we put the awesome idea together.
      1. I don't really have a blog logo, although I have been trying out different sites to get one
      2. I would need more space on the side of my blog, so I would have to take away a few things before we put the ad up
      3. I just need your blog' s logo.
      Just a few little things that we can work on. Thanks for reading~
      - Jane

      Delete
    2. No problem! I can work on getting a logo up soon, I could even design one for you if you'd like. :-)

      Delete
    3. Arright, cool! Thanks, but I don't want to give you too much work so I'll try to make my own logo first. Thanks again.'
      - Jane

      Delete
    4. We have a logo up! Email me at missymaeauthor@gmail.com so we can flip flop! :)

      Delete
    5. Arright! My email is bellafeforever@gmail.com so if you see an email with an adress like that it'll be me. I'm looking into graphic programs so I can create my logo. It'll be done around Saturday.
      :)
      - Jane

      Delete

You will see your comment soon, if I approve it ;)